The Trailblazer Club Campaign is the PTA’s primary fundraiser to support our great school. This year, our campaign goal is to raise $14,000 to help Mrs. Davis and her staff by financially supporting many academic enrichment resources, in-class activities, and exciting events to build our community.
This campaign allows families to make one donation to the PTA without asking students to sell things like gift-wrapping paper, magazine subscriptions, cookie dough, etc. during the year.
Our goal is 1 PTA membership per student, and $14,000 total for the campaign. We are $4,000 away from our goal!
Donations of $30.00 or more include an entry into a drawing for 2 reserved front-row seats at your student's grade level performance!
Examples of the PTA-supported expenses that benefit your student and are only made possible by your contributions are:
- Learning Apps such as Reading A-Z, Study Island, and Raz-Kids
- Literacy Footprint Kits (guided readers and lesson plans for all grade levels)
- Blazer Blast Prizes
- Learning Garden, where Science comes to life for our students!
- Student Agendas (grades 2-5)
- Purple Communications folders (grades K-5)
- Reflections Program
- and much more!
A portion of your donation is tax-deductible. Also, several local companies – Altria, Dominion Power, Markel, WestRock, CarMax, Verizon, McKesson, Universal Leaf, GE, and Genworth – will match a portion of your gift. Please check with your company’s human resource department to see if they match charitable donations. Receipts will be issued for all donations.
We have information on several area companies’ matching programs listed below:
- Dominion Energy – For Matching Gift Program information, click here.
- Markel – To qualify for matching, Markel requires a minimum $50 donation. A copy of the Markel matching form can be found on the company’s intranet site under Forms > Markel Match.
If you have any questions about the Trailblazer Club Campaign, or would like to help with our fundraising efforts, please contact our VP Ways and Means.
Thank you for contributing to the betterment of our school!
- Tuesday, April 14
- Thursday, April 23
- Tuesday, May 12
- Thursday, June 4